There’s a new release of the Eclipse plugin for Maven Q4E, with some bugfixes and minor improvements. One of the main problems we are trying to solve is the performance and memory consumption.
The Q4E team is proud to announce the release of version 0.2.2
Changes in this version includes :
- Ability to attach sources to classpath if Download Sources preferences is turned on.
- Fixed Issue 74 – q4e doesn’t release handle on pom.xml when deleting project
- Fixed Issue 75 – Add a refresh cache action to cleanup cache and free up memory
- Fixed Issue 80 – URL pattern matching for "archetype list source URL" is too rigid
- Fixed Issue 81 – http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository is claimed to be an invalid remote repository URL
- Fixed Issue 85 – NLS missing message: MavenEventView_FilterDialog_eventTypes
- Some stability fix
Update from the update site or read the installation instructions.