A new release of Q4E is out, 0.5.0. Thanks to all the people involved for making such a quick turn around and keep a constant release cycle.
Besides many bug fixes and small improvements, the main changes are:
- Ability to import pom projects
- Maven execution can now be canceled.
- New dependency analysis view! It is now possible to
display the project dependencies and analyze them to assess where the
actual dependencies and versions come from.
- Improved handling of resources:
- If filtering is configured for resources, it is honored.
- Inclusion/Exclusion patterns for resources are honored. Now
it is possible to share a folder for java sources and resources.
- Note that resources are no longer added to the build path as source folders.
- The dependency graph is no longer a pop up window. It has its own Eclipse view.
- Allow maven goals to use artifacts in the workspace when launched
from q4e, even if they are not installed on the repository