A new release of Q4E is out, 0.5.0. Thanks to all the people involved for making such a quick turn around and keep a constant release cycle.
Besides many bug fixes and small improvements, the main changes are:
- Ability to import pom projects
- Maven execution can now be canceled.
- New dependency analysis view! It is now possible to
display the project dependencies and analyze them to assess where the
actual dependencies and versions come from.
- Improved handling of resources:
- If filtering is configured for resources, it is honored.
- Inclusion/Exclusion patterns for resources are honored. Now
it is possible to share a folder for java sources and resources.
- Note that resources are no longer added to the build path as source folders.
- The dependency graph is no longer a pop up window. It has its own Eclipse view.
- Allow maven goals to use artifacts in the workspace when launched
from q4e, even if they are not installed on the repository
Can you shrink your screenshot? It’s huge and takes up a lot of the space on PlanetEclipse
Congrats on the release and please lose/shrink the screen cap it nukes the design of your weblog.
never cared much about the desing anyway 😉 but thank for telling me, didnt look that bad in the preview