After following some links my Java open source CMS list has grown:
Lenya seems a good option, maybe I’m too fan of Apache Foundation.
I’ll make a comparison between them, checking
- Support of standard portlets JSR-168
- Internationalization (content and administration)
- Search of web and documents
- Performance and cluster support
- License style and price (GPL may be inappropiate)
- Support available
- More to come…
It’ll be a good boost for the project chosen by my company because we develop CMS for major enterprises and government institutions.
Update: Added Magnolia