I will be delivering this online course for O’Reilly media, October 18, 2016 7:00pm CEST
Scaling Jenkins with Docker and Apache Mesos
Continuous integration and continuous delivery at scale
Join Carlos Sanchez for a study in running Jenkins at scale. He’ll share his experience using Docker and Apache Mesos to create one of the biggest Jenkins clusters to date. You’ll drill down into the details with Carlos to get a better understanding of how Apache Mesos works. Together you’ll explore the challenges of running containerized and distributed applications (particularly JVM ones) through a real-world use case. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid grounding in using these popular open source technologies for continuous integration and continuous delivery at scale.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
By the end of this live, online course, you’ll understand:
- How Apache Mesos works and how Docker containers are executed in a Mesos cluster
- How Jenkins can use a Mesos cluster as a provider to provision build agents on demand
- How Java applications behave inside a Docker container
And you’ll be able to:
- Create a Apache Mesos cluster for local development using Docker Compose
- Create Jenkins jobs that are executed dynamically based on demand
- Use Jenkins Pipelines to execute jobs in one or more Docker containers
This course is for you because…
- You’re a build/release engineer or are interested in deploying Docker at scale
- You work with Jenkins or other Java applications
- You want to become a Docker expert!
Is there a way to access the video lecture or buy the lecture?
I think so, but you would have to contact O’Reilly support https://www.safaribooksonline.com/public/support/